Heavy-Duty Sewage Pumps (GHP Series)
The GHP series are close coupled, heavy-duty submersible sewage/effluent pumps.
- International standard design : Thermoplastic rubber cable, thermal overload protector, silicon carbide mechanical shaft seal, high grade cast iron, good quality and performance.
- P / E multiple impeller designs to handle solids laden sewage and/or fibrous substance.
- For extra protection, an oil seal ring has been installed under the oil chamber. This lip seal helps prevent the ingress of silt and sand into the lower seal chamber.
- Superior abrasion resistant mechanical shaft seal manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
- Full range offering low to high head and flow capabilities, with compact and easy installation. Also available with guide rail system, which allows automatic remote connection and disconnection without entering the pit.
- A water detector arrangement is provided in the seal chamber. In case of seal failure if water enters the seal chamber, a signal can be sent to the control panel so that the pump operator is made aware of a potential seal leakage problem (5,5 kW and above).
Variety & Range
Flow range : 50 Hz. : up to 2520 m³/h 60 Hz. : up to 11000 us gpm
Head range : 50 Hz. : up to 49 mtrs 60 Hz. : up to 160 feet
Rating : 3.7 - 55.0 kW
Rated speed : 50 Hz. : 750/960/1450/2900 rpm 60 Hz. : 880/1150/1750/3450 rpm