Grinder Pumps (GGP Series)
The GGP pumps are single-stage submersible grinder pumps with vertical discharge outlet.
- Durable heavy duty finned cast iron construction.
- Grinder is complete unit, light weight, compact and portable, easy to be installed.
- Double protection at connection box: barrier grommet, barrier epoxy, prevent water ingress to the motor area, assuring a long term reliable operation.
- Additionally, epoxy encapsulation and stripped leads positively eliminate wicking from the cable.
- Two balls bearing construction support shaft & rotor.
- Dry type motor with high efficiency and low current. Equipped with auto reset motor protector, prevent the motor damage from abnormal heat and current.
- The dual silicon carbide mechanical shaft seal system and extra oil seal protection protects the motor from sewage contamination, to provide you exceptionally long pump service life.
- An excellent vortex impeller and casing water cavity housing design. Provide high efficiency and power saving, handling ground slurry and sewage without clogging or binding.
- Radial cutter and cutter ring: corrosion resistant material, hardened to 55 - 60 Rockwell C.
Variety & Range
Flow range : 50 Hz. : up to 19 m³/h 60 Hz. : up to 85 usgpm
Head range : 50 Hz. : up to 32 mtrs 60 Hz. : up to 117 feet
Rating : 1.5 - 3.7 kW
Rated speed : 50 Hz. : 2900 rpm 60 Hz. : 3450 rpm