End Suction Long Coupled Pumps (GBS Series)
GBS are single-stage bare shaft end-suction pumps according to ISO 2858.
- These pumps are non-self priming, horizontal, single-stage, centrifugal volute casing pumps with axial suction and radial discharge port.
- Performance of the pumps comply to ISO 2858.
- Standard flanges for suction and discharge ends are ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1. DIN EN 1092-2 with PN 16 ratings and DIN EN 1092-2 with PN 25 ratings can also be offered on request.
- Pumps has the discharge range from 35 - 3350 USgpm and the head range from 12 - 470 feet.
- The motor ratings are from 1 to 300 HP.
- Pumps are long coupled with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to NEMA standards MG 1-2006.
- Pumps are available with gland packing as well as mechanical shaft seal.
- Pumps and motors are available with fabricated steel base frame according to EN 23661.
- Pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940.
- These pumps are available with high efficiency motors complying to meet or exceed the efficiency requirements of the US Energy Policy Act of 1992 (EPAct) and Natural Resources Canada Standards (NRCan).
- The efficiency will meet or exceed full load efficiency of TEFC motors as per Table 12-11 of NEMA standards MG 1-2006.
- They can also be supplied with NEMA premium efficiency TEFC motors as per Table 12-12 of NEMA standards MG 1-2006 on request.
- Pumps has the back pull-out design. This feature helps the user; to remove the motor, bearing bracket & impeller for servicing without disturbing the volute casing and the suction & delivery pipes (see below figure).
- We can also supply pumps with IEC standard motors.
Variety & Range
Flow range : 50 Hz. : up to 1680 m³/h 60 Hz. : up to 3350 usgpm
Head range : 50 Hz. : up to 152 mtrs 60 Hz. : up to 470 feet
Rating : 50 Hz. : 0.37 - 350 kW 60 Hz. : 0.37 - 150 kW
Rated speed : 50 Hz. : 960/1450/2900 rpm 60 Hz. : 1150/1750/3450 rpm