Close-Coupled Vertical In-Line Pumps (GVI/GVS Series)
The GVI & GVS series are vertical, single-stage, centrifugal, close-coupled & split-coupled vertical inline pumps.
- Vertical in-line pumps offer largest floor space saving compared to End suction & Horizontal split case pumps.
- The in-line construction offers easy pipe work. Pipe hangers sized for the weight of the pump, piping & fittings offers adequate supports for most installations.
- The inlet passages of the volute casing are of liberal size & have flow straightening vanes to provide excellent suction performance and extremely quiet operation.
- Standard flanges for suction and discharge ends are ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1. DIN EN 1092-2 with PN 16 ratings and DIN EN 1092-2 with PN 25 ratings can also be offered on request.
- Pumps has the discharge range up to 2640 USgpm and the head range up to 490 feet.
- The motor ratings are from 1 to 200 HP.
- Pumps are enbloc with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to NEMA standards MG 1-2006.
- Pumps with mechanical shaft seal is a standard supply.
- Pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940.
- These pumps are available with high efficiency motors complying to meet or exceed the efficiency requirements of the US Energy Policy Act of 1992 (EPAct) and Natural Resources Canada Standards (NRCan).
- The efficiency will meet or exceed full load efficiency of TEFC motors as per Table 12-11 of NEMA standards MG 1-2006.
- They can also be supplied with NEMA premium efficiency TEFC motors as per Table 12-12 of NEMA standards MG 1-2006 on request.
- We can also supply pumps with IEC standard motors with aluminum frame size from 71 to 160 and motor with cast iron frame size from 180 to 315.
Variety & Range
Flow range : 50 Hz. : up to 1200 m³/h 60 Hz. : up to 6790 usgpm
Head range : 50 Hz. : up to 130 mtrs 60 Hz. : up to 455 feet
Rating : 50 Hz. : up to 160 kW 60 Hz. : up to 185 kW
Rated speed : 50 Hz. : 960/1450/2900 rpm 60 Hz. : 1150/1750/3450 rpm