Heavy-Duty Construction Drainage Pumps (GAS Series)
The GAS series are close coupled, submersible construction drainage pumps.
- Specifically designed for civil engineering applications, where a heavy duty, light weight, top discharge design, is required which is easy to handle. The double outer casing, water cooled motor makes it particularly suitable for low water level applications.
- A water detector arrangement is provided in the seal chamber. In case of seal failure if water enters the seal chamber, a signal can be sent to the control panel so that the pump operator is made aware of a potential seal leakage problem (11 kW and above).
- A fully waterproof IP 68 stainless steel structure, combined with a high grade silicon carbide double mechanical seals.
- The GAS range of pumps are compact, strong and easy to operate in any situation.
- Special designed high efficient and wear resistant HCR (High Chrome) impeller.
- Multi impeller design suitable from high head with small capacity to low head with large capacity of application requirement.
- Optional discharge connection(hose, flange and thread connection).
Variety & Range
Flow range : 50 Hz. : up to 156 m³/h 60 Hz. : up to 685 usgpm
Head range : 50 Hz. : up to 57 mtrs 60 Hz. : up to 182 feet
Rating : 1.1 - 15.0 kW
Rated speed : 50 Hz. : 2900 rpm 60 Hz. : 3450 rpm