3″ Submersible Motors
The General Pumps, submersible motors are designed using state-of-the-art computerized design techniques. All components are manufactured with superior quality material and are machined using precision CNC machine tools to ensure that motors are produced of excellent quality and reliability.
- 3" Oil filled submersible motor.
- Completely rewindable.
- Cooling and lubrication by non toxic fluid.
- Stainless steel outer shell and shaft.
- Maintenance free lubricated ball bearings.
- Mechanical shaft seal (Carbon/Ceramic) provided.
- High efficiency electrical design (lower operating cost).
- Tropicalized design (lower winding temperature).
- All single phase motors will require control box (see page 70 to 76 for control box).
- 3" NEMA coupling flange.
- Pressure compensation diaphragm.
Variety & Range
Ratings : Single phase - 0.37 to 1.1 kW
Supply voltages : 230V
Insulation class : F
Degree of protection : IP 68
Rated Speed : 50 Hz. : 2850 rpm 60 Hz. : 3450rpm