3″ (DN 80 mm) Submersible Pumps
The GN30 range of pumps are 3″ Oil Filled Borewell Submersible Pumpsets
- All pumps have been designed using computational fluid dynamics to ensure maximum efficiency.
- All pumps are designed using material which can work with sand found in the borewell.
- All journal bearing and impeller wear rings are made of nitrile rubber to ensure that performance of pumps remain the same over a period of time.
- All pumps are provided with upthrust bearing to control axial movement of the impeller assembly during transportation as well as start-up.
- Low friction non-return valve is provided on all pumps to reduce water hammer when the pump is stopped.
- All Impellers are individually balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940.
- The entire shaft is protected by stainless steel sleeves which can be easily replaced when they wear out during maintenance.
- All components are machined using state of the art CNC machines to ensure high dimensional accuracy which gives a longer life to the pump.
Variety & Range
Flow range : 50 Hz. : up to 4.7 m³/h 60 Hz. : up to 26.2 usgpm
Head Range : 50 Hz. : up to 90 mtrs 60 Hz. : up to 348 feet
Rated Speed : 50 Hz. : 2900 rpm 60 Hz. : 3450 rpm