The GMT Series are Energy-efficient Cast Iron Three Phase Induction Motors.
- Motors are fitted with dynamically balanced aluminium die cast squirrel cage rotors.
- Motors are fitted with pre-lubricated antifriction ball bearings up to 132 frame.
- Motors are free from moisture and dust particles.
- Minimum electricity consumption because of special grade electrical steel used in an energy efficient optimized design.
- Balanced three-dimensional heat transfer principal due to special fins design of stator body.
- Minimum rotor losses due to use of electrolytic grade of aluminium.
- Minimum copper losses due to use of electrolytic grade of copper.
- Minimum friction losses.
- Low noise, smooth running motor.
- Reliable operation.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low payback period.
Variety & Range
Frame : 63 to 355L
Mounting : Foot, Flange and Face
Rated Power : 50 Hz. : 0.5 to 430 HP 60 Hz. : 0.18 to 430 HP
Rated speed : 50 Hz. : 750, 1000, 1500 & 3000 rpm 60 Hz. : 1200, 1800, 3600 rpm